Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Kilt


My not so little brother is getting married on September 25th. He is going full Scottish kilt, seal skin sporran, socks etc. so Liam and Alex are also going to wear their kilts. Alex's kilt just arrived yesterday in the mail after great anticipation more from me than anyone. I didn't spend a lot on them but definitely don't want it wasted if he chooses not to wear it. Ever since ordering them online I have been busy thinking of the bribe of the century to make sure he wears it for the wedding. All the chocolate he can eat, brand new dragon toy, new playmobil stuff, new cape...the list was endless. However when it came and we opened it he immediately wanted to put it on and show it off to his friend Sigi across the street. Well she gave him the right compliments and so I think he is sold on his new man skirt. Hopefully it lasts till September 25th. I do have my secret weapons in place though just in case we have some dissension.:) Doesn't get cuter than that!

No comments: